Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wild and Rosey Times

It's time again for the Wild Rose Detox. Sort of. I don't take the pills. I'm not a fan of forcing things to happen. I really enjoyed it the first time because it helped me realize I am lactose intolerant and it also taught me that I didn't have to drench everything I ate in soy sauce and hot sauce.

I don't remember it being too difficult the first time I gave it go. The second time I tried it, I failed about three times. I kept popping gum into my mouth because of the heavy amounts of garlic I would have to use to give flavour to my meals. Every time I took in a chewy wad of sugar I'd have to go back to day one. After the 3rd reset, 10 days since my first day 1, I threw in the towel. This time may be a bit easier because 3/4 members of my family are suffering together. Less food hanging around that will make me develop cravings.

Good luck to me. 10 more days to go. I want a California roll. NOW!

Leave a Reply