Tuesday, March 19, 2013 in

Once

I was going to post my juice adventures every day, but then I started doing it and realized that I didn't really want to document my misery.

The juices tasted amazing, but after three days, ingesting only cold liquids got old. As filling as six juices a day were, it became clear to me that I have an addiction to eating or to the act of chewing. I never felt hungry. I just wanted to eat.

Five days later, my body felt great and my mind was completely on edge. Someone could ask me for a tissue and I would probably throw a chair at them because they got to eat a raisin that day.

Will I do this again? Yes, because it was the first time I went that long without having an uncomfortable stomach. The one requirement is that I be isolated in my apartment and not be in any contact with people. Protection for others.







Leave a Reply